- 2 zucchini
- 1/4 English cucumber, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved, or more to taste
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, halved, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut zucchini into noodle-shaped strands using a spiralizing tool. Place “zoodles” in a large bowl and top with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and feta cheese.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; pour over “zoodle” mixture and toss to coat. Marinate salad in refrigerator for up to 10 minutes but then serve immediately. Leaving the salad too long and all the water will leave the zucchini and water down the salad.