It is the time of year that I go back to salads once again but with the cooler weather I still need to make it a bit more warming than I would in the heat of summer. That is where this healthy salad dressing comes in. The yogurt gives it a thickness and the Sriracha a lovely kick, making it a heartier salad dressing than my typical lemon and olive oil is. It is great with chunky mixed vegetables like radishes, snap peas, cucumbers and baby tomatoes. You can even throw on some avocado to make it more of a meal. Or, try it as a great sandwich spread instead of mayo next time!
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- ¼ teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper to taste!
Mix it all together and serve over a salad of your choice!