Not only do I love oatmeal raisin cookies, I also love healthy things that are easy to grab when I’m on the go. These gluten free, vegan, no bake energy balls are the best of all of those worlds. They take no time to make, they are delicious, healthy and will last in your fridge for weeks! Give them a try, you won’t regret it.
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats (or quick cook)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Place all ingredients except raisins in a medium mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add raisins and stir again, just until combined.
- Using your hands, form into heaping tablespoon sized balls, wetting your hands a little if they start to stick. Add to a container and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to a week.