This healthy recipe is loaded with healthy fats that will not only keep you satiated for hours, they make for a palate pleasing meal that may make you smarter in the long run! It’s a win for all parts of your body!
- 4 4-ounce skinless salmon fillets (preferably wild)
- sea salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 4 lime wedges
- Preheat your oven to 400′
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon. (For a very moist salmon, wrap them in parchment paper first).
- Scoop avocado flesh into a food processor. Add yogurt, 1 Tbsp. lime juice, and cumin; purée. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and additional lime juice, if desired.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup avocado purée into the middle of each plate. Top with salmon and chives; drizzle each fillet with 1/4 tsp. oil. Serve with lime wedges
- Serve with a side salad and some steamed beans or snap peas.